Check out our conversion calculator.Conversion Calculator
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Butter and flour a 12" x 18" x 1' baking sheet with 1 Tbsp. butter and ¼ cups flour.
- Melt together the butter, 16z of chocolate chips and the cocoa in a medium bowl over simmering water. Allow to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, stir together the eggs, coffee granules, vanilla, and SweetLeaf® indulge™.
- Combine both mixtures and let cool to room temperature.
In a medium bowl, combine 1 cup of flour, baking powder, and salt add to the cooled mixture.
Pour into the baking sheet.
Bake for 15 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Be careful not to over bake.
- Allow to cool thoroughly and cut into squares.
Submit a Recipe
SweetLeaf® products fit seamlessly into your lifestyle. From daring desserts and tasty toppings to mouthwatering marinades and delicious dinners, you’ll find recipes of all kinds to use our stevia and monk fruit products in.Submit My Recipe