Check out our conversion calculator.Conversion Calculator
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Depending on the fruit you are using, wash berries or chop larger fruit into 1 inch thick pieces.
- Place the seasonal fruit in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix the vanilla, SweetLeaf® 50% Reduced Calorie Date Sugar, flour, cinnamon, and salt into the fruit.
- Spread the fruit mixture into a pie dish or baking dish that is about 9-13 inches.
- Spread the topping (recipe below) over the fruit so it is evenly distributed.
- Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour.
- If the topping gets done before the fruit, cover pan with foil the last 15 minutes of baking.
- Place the melted butter in a bowl and mix in the cinnamon, oat, chopped nuts and SweetLeaf® 50% Reduced Calorie Date Sugar.
- Crumble the mixture on top of the fruit.
Submit a Recipe
SweetLeaf® products fit seamlessly into your lifestyle. From daring desserts and tasty toppings to mouthwatering marinades and delicious dinners, you’ll find recipes of all kinds to use our stevia and monk fruit products in.Submit My Recipe