1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Stir flour, baking soda, and baking powder together in a small bowl.
3. Beat sugar and butter together in a large bowl with an electric mixer, by hand or KitchenAid until smooth.
4. Beat in egg and vanilla.
5. Gradually blend in flour mixture making sure to not add all the flour at once.
6. Roll dough into walnut-sized balls and place 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
7. Press down your sugar cookies with your thumb or the back of a spoon before baking, this will help give them the flat shape.
8. Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden, 8 to 10 minutes.
9. Cool on baking sheet for 2 to 5 minutes before placing on a wire rack to cool completely.
Submit a Recipe
SweetLeaf® products fit seamlessly into your lifestyle. From daring desserts and tasty toppings to mouthwatering marinades and delicious dinners, you’ll find recipes of all kinds to use our stevia and monk fruit products in.Submit My Recipe