Check out our conversion calculator.Conversion Calculator
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (165°C).
- Grease your cookie sheet or line with parchment paper
- In a separate large bowl, mix the melted butter, and vanilla extract. Beat in eggs until light and creamy.
- Gradually blend in the dry ingredients.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
Drop cookie dough by the spoonful onto the prepared cookie sheets.
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until the edges are lightly toasted. Cool on wire racks.
Submit a Recipe
SweetLeaf® products fit seamlessly into your lifestyle. From daring desserts and tasty toppings to mouthwatering marinades and delicious dinners, you’ll find recipes of all kinds to use our stevia and monk fruit products in.Submit My Recipe