- Melt butter and unsweetened chocolate in a pan over medium heat, stirring continuously.
- Once melted, set aside. Combine SweetLeaf® indulge™, cream, and peanut butter in a bowl.
- Line a cup cake tin with 6 to 8 cupcake liners, add a layer of melted chocolate and set in the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and place 1-2 teaspoons of peanut butter mixture in the center of each cup.
- Then, pour the remaining chocolate on top to cover the peanut butter.
- Freeze another 25 minutes to set. Store in the fridge.
Submit a Recipe
SweetLeaf® products fit seamlessly into your lifestyle. From daring desserts and tasty toppings to mouthwatering marinades and delicious dinners, you’ll find recipes of all kinds to use our stevia and monk fruit products in.Submit My Recipe