- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Grease 6-8 muffin tins or insert muffin liners
- Heat chocolate chips and butter over low heat until melted. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In medium bowl, mix SweetLeaf® 50% Reduced Calorie Coconut Sugar and cocoa then set aside.
- Separate egg yolks and egg whites into separate bowls.
- In the bowl with just egg whites, beat egg whites with whisk or an electric mixer until soft peaks are formed, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add the melted chocolate and butter mixture to the SweetLeaf® 50% Reduced Calorie Coconut Sugar and cocoa mixture, stirring fast and constantly.
- Whisk the egg yolks and add in small batches to the mixture.
- Fold in the egg whites until combined. Careful to not over mix.
- Spoon batter into muffin tins.
- Bake about 15 minutes, rotating pan about halfway through.
- Cool on rack.
- Optional to dust with SweetLeaf® indulge™ Powdered Sugar or frost with SweetLeaf® indulge™ Chocolate Frosting.
Submit a Recipe
SweetLeaf® products fit seamlessly into your lifestyle. From daring desserts and tasty toppings to mouthwatering marinades and delicious dinners, you’ll find recipes of all kinds to use our stevia and monk fruit products in.Submit My Recipe