A delicious, fun, healthy pancake recipe that will fill you and your family up!
1 cup (120g) all purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 pinch salt
1/2 cup (240 ml) milk
1 tablespoon melted butter or vegetable oil
1 large egg
1 pinch cinnamon
Topping such as nut butter, fresh berries or powdered sugar
Check out our conversion calculator.Conversion Calculator
- Whisk the dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- In a medium bowls whisk together the egg, butter or vegetable oil and milk. Whisk till frothy,
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ones and stir until just combined it is important not to overmix for fluffy pancakes!
- Heat a pan on medium heat and pour the size pancake you want in the warm greased pan. Wait for the pancake to bubble then carefully flip with a thin spatula.
- When all are made add your toppings!
Submit a Recipe
SweetLeaf® products fit seamlessly into your lifestyle. From daring desserts and tasty toppings to mouthwatering marinades and delicious dinners, you’ll find recipes of all kinds to use our stevia and monk fruit products in.Submit My Recipe