- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 2 muffin tins or line with muffin liners.
- In a large bowl sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg. Set aside.
- In another large bowl, whisk together SweetLeaf® 50% Reduced Calorie Cane Sugar, oil, vanilla, egg, and yogurt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the large bowl.
- Add blueberries and combine. Keeping a handful of blueberries aside for later.
- Add the mixture to muffin tins or muffin liners.
- Take the remaining blueberries and add 3-5 on top of each muffin.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes and then allow to cool.
Submit a Recipe
SweetLeaf® products fit seamlessly into your lifestyle. From daring desserts and tasty toppings to mouthwatering marinades and delicious dinners, you’ll find recipes of all kinds to use our stevia and monk fruit products in.Submit My Recipe