Check out our conversion calculator.Conversion Calculator
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 2 muffin tins or line with muffin liners.
- Sift flour, cocoa powder and salt into a bowl.
- In a mixer, beat butter at low speed until creamy.
- Add SweetLeaf® indulge™, blending on medium speed for about 3 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, blending well after each.
- Add natural food coloring and vanilla.
- On low speed, add the flour mixture and buttermilk, alternating between flour mixture and buttermilk into three separate additions.
- In a small bowl, mix together baking soda and vinegar.
- Stir into batter.
- Pour batter evenly into muffin tins, filling ¾ of the way full.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until cupcakes are baked through.
- Top with SweetLeaf® indulge™ Vanilla Frosting (optional).
Submit a Recipe
SweetLeaf® products fit seamlessly into your lifestyle. From daring desserts and tasty toppings to mouthwatering marinades and delicious dinners, you’ll find recipes of all kinds to use our stevia and monk fruit products in.Submit My Recipe