1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Place cherries in a medium saucepan over medium heat on the stove.
3. In a small bowl, mix SweetLeaf® Granular Monk Fruit Sweetener and cornstarch together.
4. Pour this mixture into the cherries on the stove and mix well.
5. Cook over low heat until thickened, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and let cool.
6. Pour cooled cherry mixture into crust (you can use store-bought or make your own).
7. Sprinkle with SweetLeaf® Granular Monk Fruit Sweetener.
8. Bake for about 50 minutes or until desired doneness. Remove from oven and place on rack to cool.
Submit a Recipe
SweetLeaf® products fit seamlessly into your lifestyle. From daring desserts and tasty toppings to mouthwatering marinades and delicious dinners, you’ll find recipes of all kinds to use our stevia and monk fruit products in.Submit My Recipe