Check out our conversion calculator.Conversion Calculator
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) and line an 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, SweetLeaf® indulge™ Powder, cubed butter, and fine sea salt.
- Using a pastry cutter, or just your fingertips, work the butter into the flour mixture until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Press crumbly mixture into the bottom of your prepared baking pan, making sure to create an even layer.
- Pop it in the oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until the edges are just starting to turn golden.
- While the crust is baking it’s time to make the filling.
- In another mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, SweetLeaf® indulge™ Granular, freshly squeezed lemon juice, all-purpose flour, and lemon zest until well combined and slightly frothy.
- Once your crust is out of the oven, let it cool for about 5 minutes, then pour your lemon filling over the top.
- Spread it out evenly and then send it back to the oven for another 20-25 minutes, or until the filling is set and no longer jiggly.
- Take the pan out of the oven and allow to cool completely in the pan on a wire rack.
- For the best results, pop it in the fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- When you're ready to serve, just lift the lemon bars out of the pan using the parchment paper overhang and transfer to a cutting board.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
Submit a Recipe
SweetLeaf® products fit seamlessly into your lifestyle. From daring desserts and tasty toppings to mouthwatering marinades and delicious dinners, you’ll find recipes of all kinds to use our stevia and monk fruit products in.Submit My Recipe