1 egg white or 1/2 Tbsp. flaxmeal
1 tsp vanilla
2 Tbsp almond butter
1 Tbsp almond milk
1 Tbsp vanilla yogurt
2 Tbsp almond meal
1 Tbsp protein powder
1 Tbsp cacao (heaping)
1 tsp instant coffee
1/2 tsp baking powder (heaping)
1/4 tsp baking soda
Pinch of salt
2 Tbsp chocolate hazelnut butter
1 Tbsp chocolate protein powder
1 Tbsp sugar-free chocolate creamer (or cacao)
A pinch of salt
Enough almond milk to make it spreadable to the desired consistency
Check out our conversion calculator.Conversion Calculator
1. Place all muffin ingredients into small bowl and stir to combine.
2. Scoop batter into muffin pan.
3. Bake at 350ºF for 10-12 minutes.
4. Allow to cool before frosting.
5. Mix frosting.
6. Top muffins with frosting.
*Recipe and photo courtesy of Emma Swanston - @emsswanston