Check out our conversion calculator.Conversion Calculator
Instructions for Cocktail
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and SweetLeaf monk fruit one-to-one sugar substitute until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla extract.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the butter mixture, mixing until well combined.
- Fold in the cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
- Chill the dough in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Shape the chilled dough into 1-inch balls and place them on the prepared baking sheet, leaving about 2 inches of space between each cookie.
- Bake the cookies for 12-15 minutes, or until lightly golden brown.
- While the cookies are baking, mix together the SweetLeaf monk fruit one-to-one sugar substitute and cinnamon for the coating.
- As soon as the cookies come out of the oven, brush them with melted butter and roll them in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Serve warm and enjoy your delicious cinnamon churro-flavored cookies made with no added sugar using SweetLeaf monk fruit Sweetener one-to-one sugar substitute.
Submit a Recipe
SweetLeaf® products fit seamlessly into your lifestyle. From daring desserts and tasty toppings to mouthwatering marinades and delicious dinners, you’ll find recipes of all kinds to use our stevia and monk fruit products in.Submit My Recipe