For The Crust
1 1/2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
1/3 cup Indulge Powder
1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter, Chilled And Cubed
1/4 Tsp Fine Sea Salt
For The Filling
4 Large Eggs
1 1/4 cups Indulge Granular
3/4 Cup Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
1/4 Cup All-Purpose Flour
1 Tsp Lemon Zest
Fresh Raspberries, For Topping Optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) and line an 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, SweetLeaf® indulge™ Powder, cubed butter, and fine sea salt.
- Using a pastry cutter, or just your fingertips, work the butter into the flour mixture until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Press crumbly mixture into the bottom of your prepared baking pan, making sure to create an even layer.
- Pop it in the oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until the edges are just starting to turn golden.
- While the crust is baking it’s time to make the filling.
- In another mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, SweetLeaf® indulge™ Granular, freshly squeezed lemon juice, all-purpose flour, and lemon zest until well combined and slightly frothy.
- Once your crust is out of the oven, let it cool for about 5 minutes, then pour your lemon filling over the top.
- Spread it out evenly and then send it back to the oven for another 20-25 minutes, or until the filling is set and no longer jiggly.
- Take the pan out of the oven and allow to cool completely in the pan on a wire rack.
- For the best results, pop it in the fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- When you're ready to serve, just lift the lemon bars out of the pan using the parchment paper overhang and transfer to a cutting board.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!