Sweeten up your Valentine's Day with a delicious, low sugar hot chocolate. A perfect way to cozy up and enjoy time with the one you love.
8oz unsweetened almond milk or milk of choice
natural pink food coloring or beet root powder
Optional: white chocolate chips (sugar-free)
Garnish: whipped cream and sprinkles
Check out our conversion calculator.Conversion Calculator
In a mug or small sauce pan, mix the milk and add one squeeze of Sweet Drops.
- Add food coloring and continue to stir once desired pink color is reached.
- Add sugar-free white chocolate chips (optional).
- Mix until everything starts to steam just before bubbling.
- Use a milk frother to foam.
- Enjoy topped with whipped cream sprinkles!
Submit a Recipe
SweetLeaf® products fit seamlessly into your lifestyle. From daring desserts and tasty toppings to mouthwatering marinades and delicious dinners, you’ll find recipes of all kinds to use our stevia and monk fruit products in.Submit My Recipe