- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In large saucepan over medium-high heat, melt butter, thyme and SweetLeaf® 50% Reduced Calorie Cane Sugar.
- Turn off the heat and toss in apples.
- Stir to coat apples in butter mixture.
- Remove apple slices and arrange in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast for 20-30 minutes until apples caramelize on both sides, flipping once halfway through.
- Sprinkle with salt and let cool.
Submit a Recipe
SweetLeaf® products fit seamlessly into your lifestyle. From daring desserts and tasty toppings to mouthwatering marinades and delicious dinners, you’ll find recipes of all kinds to use our stevia and monk fruit products in.Submit My Recipe