Check out our conversion calculator.Conversion Calculator
1. Grease a microwave safe bowl or mug and set aside.
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and set aside.
3. Add the wet ingredients except the frozen cherries and mix until the batter is smooth.
4. Stir the frozen cherries in and top with chocolate chips and sprinkles if desires.
5. Microwave for 1-2 minutes.
6. For a gooey brownie, remove around the minute mark. Enjoy!
Submit a Recipe
SweetLeaf® products fit seamlessly into your lifestyle. From daring desserts and tasty toppings to mouthwatering marinades and delicious dinners, you’ll find recipes of all kinds to use our stevia and monk fruit products in.Submit My Recipe