For the frosting
When it comes to fall flavor, these Orange Autumn Spice Cupcakes with Cinnamon Frosting are a hit. The orange flavor combined with the spices is the tastiest combo. The cinnamon cream frosting takes it to the next level, by adding a touch of heat, and really helps these cupcakes taste like the feeling of fall.
- In a mixing bowl combine flour, SweetLeaf® Natural Granular Better than Sugar!®, baking powder, salt, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Stir in butter, egg, pumpkin and buttermilk. Mix well.
- Pour into lined cupcake pan.
- Bake at 350 for 18 minutes.
- Let cool completely before frosting.
- For the frosting-
- In a mixing bowl whip together room temp butter, cream cheese, salt, cinnamon oil, cornstarch, SweetLeaf® Natural Powdered Better Than Sugar!®, and SweetLeaf® Natural Granular Better than Sugar!®.
- Transfer frosting to a piping bag to frost the cupcakes.
- Total Fat 17g
- Sodium 351 mg
- Cholesterol 63 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51 g
- Sugars 15 g
- Protein 4 g