Check out our conversion calculator.Conversion Calculator
It’s the perfect side dish for a Baby Shower, potluck, Mother’s Day Brunch, or week time snack! This recipe is made using SweetLeaf Organic Monk Fruit Sweetener which has zero sugar, sugar alcohols, or calories. It is super simple to make and most ingredients you probably already have at home!
- Cook 10 eggs in air fryer for ~14 minutes at 275 degrees (or however you normally make hard boiled eggs).
- Quickly remove and peel shell under cold water (you can also put them in an ice bath to cool down before peeling).
- Cut the eggs in half and scoop out the yolks into a bowl.
- Add olive oil, apple cider vinegar, Greek yogurt, and Monk Fruit Sweetener Drops (or Stevia Liquid Sweetener) to the bowl. Mix well until smooth.
- Now add hot sauce, spices, and salt + pepper to taste.
- If needed, rinse egg whites and gently pat dry with a towel. Don’t worry if they’re still a little messy because we’ll hide it with more spices!
- In another bowl add 2 Tbsp smoked paprika, 1/2 Tbsp red pepper flakes, 1/2 tsp chili powder, and 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper.
- Now dip egg white face down into spice mix. You can skip this step if you don’t want the eggs extra spicy!
- Grab a Ziplock bag and cut the corner off the bottom of one side. You’ll want the cut to be small.
- Add the yolk mixture into the Ziplock bag and squeeze a dollop of mixture in each egg white. Garnish with green onion.
Eat and enjoy!
Submit a Recipe
SweetLeaf® products fit seamlessly into your lifestyle. From daring desserts and tasty toppings to mouthwatering marinades and delicious dinners, you’ll find recipes of all kinds to use our stevia and monk fruit products in.Submit My Recipe