These cookies are not only festive and fun for Easter, but they're also healthy and sugar-free thanks to the SweetLeaf® Stevia Vanilla Créme Sweet Drops. Enjoy!
2 cups almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1 tsp vanilla extract
sugar-free jelly beans, for decorating (optional)
Check out our conversion calculator.Conversion Calculator
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, shredded coconut, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the melted coconut oil, eggs, vanilla extract, and SweetLeaf Stevia Vanilla Créme Sweet Drops.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Use a cookie scoop or spoon to form the dough into balls and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Flatten each ball slightly with your fingers, then press a few sugar-free jelly beans into the top of each cookie (if using).
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store the cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to one week.
Submit a Recipe
SweetLeaf® products fit seamlessly into your lifestyle. From daring desserts and tasty toppings to mouthwatering marinades and delicious dinners, you’ll find recipes of all kinds to use our stevia and monk fruit products in.Submit My Recipe