Did you know that SweetLeaf Stevia® Sweetener is a natural sweetener derived from the stevia plant, an herb native to Paraguay?
SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener Product Facts
- SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener is derived from the stevia plant, an herb native to Paraguay.
- SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener has zero calories, zero carbohydrates and non-glycemic response.
- SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener contains three ingredients: stevia leaf extract, silica, and inulin, a soluble vegetable fiber. Inulin is a naturally occurring prebiotic that nourishes the body’s good intestinal flora, supporting good digestive health and immune function. Silica is a naturally occurring substance recommended by the FDA as an anti-caking agent in many powdered foods.
- SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener uses only organic stevia leaves. Currently, the only source of organic leaves and processing comes from China. No other place in the world has the capacity to extract and meet the USDA or EU standard for organic foods. SweetLeaf works very closely with the manufacturer to ensure every lot is up to standards and is tested to ensure the highest quality product.
- SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener was the first stevia-based sweetener to receive GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) status in the United States.
- SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener can be found in the sweetener or natural products aisle of your local grocery store and in health and natural foods stores.
- SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener is ideal for everyone, including people watching their weight, managing diabetes and fitness enthusiasts who embrace clean eating. It is gluten free, as well.