Do you have the baking bug, but are looking for a healthier alternative to some of your favorite recipes? Finding healthy alternatives can be challenging in a world full of extra butter and processed sugars. Look no further than this list we have compiled of the best SweetLeaf Stevia recipes for baking.
Who can deny a fresh chocolate chip cookie straight from the oven? Not to mention it’s sugar free and low in calories! Next time you’re craving a homemade batch of cookies try out these sweet alternatives!
4 tsp. (Sweeten to taste) SweetLeaf® Better Than Sugar!
2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 tsp. salt
3/4 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 cup butter
1-1/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Start off by creaming the butter and SweetLeaf® Better Than Sugar!.
- Next, add the egg to the butter and SweetLeaf® Better Than Sugar! mixture.
- A little at a time, add the all-purpose flour, salt, baking powder, and vanilla extract.
- After everything is blended well, add the chocolate chips, flatten each cookie on the cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for a little less than 6 minutes (or until golden brown). Makes 24 cookies.
You don’t need an excuse to celebrate with these delicious red velvet cupcakes. If you enjoy baking, these cupcakes are rich with flavor and low in calories! If you’re looking to celebrate or enjoy one with a cup of coffee, these cupcakes are sure to impress you and your guests!
1/3 cup plus 1 Tbsp. SweetLeaf® Better Than Sugar!
2-1/4 cups cake flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
1/2 tsp. salt
1 stick (8 Tbsp.) butter, room temperature
2 Tbsp. red food color
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 cup buttermilk
1 tsp. baking soda
2 tsp. white wine vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 2 muffin tins or line with muffin liners.
- Sift flour, cocoa powder, and salt into a bowl. In a mixer, beat butter at low speed until creamy. Add SweetLeaf® Better Than Sugar!, blending at medium speed for about 3 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each. Add food coloring and vanilla.
- On low speed, add the flour mixture, altering with buttermilk into three separate additions each.
- In a small bowl, mix together baking soda and vinegar. Stir into batter. Pour batter evenly into muffin tins, filling 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until cupcakes are baked through. Top with SweetLeaf vanilla frosting.
Are you looking to bake a warm chewy dessert minus the guilt? These Black & White Brownies are the perfect guilt-free treat! SweetLeaf tip: Top them with fresh fruit for a refreshing taste!
3/4 cup SweetLeaf® Better Than Sugar!
1 Tbsp. butter, unsalted, to grease pan
4 sticks butter
1/4 cup flour, to flour pan
1 cup flour
4 Tbsp. cocoa powder, unsweetened
1 lb. chocolate chips
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
6 eggs, extra-large
3 Tbsp. instant coffee
2 Tbsp. vanilla extract
1 Tbsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 12-by-18-by-1-inch pan with unsalted butter. Dust the pan with flour. Tap the pan to remove excess flour.
- Mix the rest of the butter, cocoa powder, and chocolate chips and melt over a double boiler. Set this mixture aside to cool.
- Then, in a large bowl, stir together eggs, instant coffee, vanilla extract, and SweetLeaf® Better Than Sugar!. Stir the warm chocolate mixture into the egg mixture. Let cool to room temperature, about 10 minutes.
- While the chocolate mixture is cooling, in a medium bowl combine the flour, baking powder, and salt. Add to the cooled chocolate mixture. Mix until well-combined. Pour into the prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with white chocolate chips and semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Be careful not to over bake or you’ll lose the chewy texture.
- Allow cooling completely. Cut into squares and enjoy.